Canmore Golf & Curling Club, 2000 8 Avenue
403.678.5959 (ext. 3)
Open to the public! Chef Deanna Latreille and the culinary team prepare meals for every palate. Enjoy stunning views from their secluded 3-tier patio or through the dining room’s huge windows.
SandTraps has the capacity to cater groups up to 500 people.
Atmosphere & Accolades
Arguably the best view in town! There is a 240° panorama of the Rundle Range, Three Sisters and water-protected 9th green from the secluded three-tier patio with awning and through the dining room’s huge windows. Voted Best Patio by Canmore locals. There’s a vaulted ceiling, big rock fireplace and glass wall that opens to the deck.
Local musicians play occasional live music in summer and winter (listed online).
- Breakfast: classic egg breakfasts, eggs benedict, steak & eggs, breakfast cobb salad, BLT, ham & cheese omelette, chocolate chip banana bread french toast. Breakfast available in summer only!
- Appetizers: daily soup, chicken wings, crab cakes, dry ribs, baked nachos, shrimp Po’Boy taco, short rib taco, poutine, montreal smoked meat poutine, garlic parmesan fries, yam fries
- Salads: tuna steak greens salad, fruit & nut, summer salad, southwest salad, Caesar salad
- Flatbreads: Life is a Carnivore with short rib, chorizo, bacon, mushroom, & Bow Valley BBQ sauce. Popeye & Olive Oyl with spinach, fresh tomatoes, goat cheese, & pesto tomato sauce. The Cheese with tomato sauce, & mozzarella cheese,.Chef Feature Pizza. Breads made by Rocky Mountain Flatbread Company
- Sandwiches: clubhouse, lobster clubhouse, all-day breakfast sandwich, BLT, Montreal smoked meat
- Burgers: Alberta beef burger, spicy BBQ burger, over the top burger, veggie burger with Beyond Meat patty, pan fried grilled tuna burger, pan fried halibut burger
- Fish & Chips: choice of battered haddock or halibut, comes with creamy coleslaw & fries
- Vegetarian Chili: made in house with a hint of spice and served with melted jack cheese & garlic bread
- Rice Bowl: choose steak, seared tuna or chicken, on brown rice with sesame orange ginger sauce & garlic naan bread
- Steak Sandwich: 6 oz sirloin topped with onion rings served open faced on a garlic baguette with house cut fries & summer salad
- Prawn & Lobster Linguini: white wine cream sauce, green onions
- Chicken Quesadilla: chicken breast, grated cheese, salsa, green onions, tomato
- Desserts: molten chocolate cake, sticky toffee pudding, chocolate chunk espresso or vanilla ice cream
- Teja Organic Teas: Canadian made & sourced from select global tea gardens & hand blended for quality & freshness
Monday: From 4 pm till close: Choice of full size flatbread: Carnivore, Popeye, Cheese or Chef Feature $15.
Tuesday: From 4 pm till close: Signature Steak Sandwich $13, 6 oz sirloin, baguette, onion rings, fries and salad.
Wednesday: From 4 pm till close: 25% off Front Nine Starters
Thursday: Fish & Chips - 4 pm till close: Two pieces, Haddock $13.00, Halibut $18.00.
Friday: Rib Night - 4 pm till close: Full Rack Ribs, coleslaw, fries and baked beans $19.
Breakfast: $9 – $17
Lunch & Dinner: $14 – $26
Special banquet menus