Patrinos Restaurant & Pub
1602 Bow Valley Trail
John Patrinos and his family offer meals to please everyone in their thriving, stand-alone Canmore restaurant with plenty of parking out front. The menu includes Alberta beef (Patrinos is known for prime rib), Greek and Italian dishes, seafood and pizza. Daily specials like Wednesday wing deals are popular.
The dining room features big windows (with a Three Sisters mountain view) and skylights that drench the rosewood décor with natural light. There is a patio with the same mountain vista, and a pub with big screen sports, pool tables and daily drink specials. Pool games are 50¢ all day Sundays.
- Salads: Caesar; horiatiki (Greek with feta); spanaki (spinach, goat cheese, pecans, berries, roasted red peppers); add chicken or prawn souvlaki
- Alberta Prime Rib au Jus: slow-roasted to retain natural juices and flavours
- Charcoal Broiled Steaks: sirloin, NY, ribeye, filet, Alaskan NY steak (with shrimp, scallops, mushrooms), New Orleans surf and turf (blackened steak with shrimp)
- Baby Back Ribs on the Barbie: charbroiled with housemade sauce
- Greek Dishes: souvlaki (chicken or pork, salad); paidakia (Greek herb marinated rack of lamb chops); moussaka (layered meat sauce, eggplant, zuccini, potato, bechamel sauce); kotopoulo (stuffed chicken breast)
- Pastas: solario penne (sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, peppers, black olives, artichokes, feta); jambalaya penne (chicken, Italian sausage, mussels, mushrooms, peppers, piquant cream sauce); spaghetti or lasagne baked with mozzarella with choice of marinara or meat sauce, add meatballs; fettuccini alla pollo: chicken in brandy cream sauce
- Thick Crust Pizza: choose from six popular combinations, or build-your-own
Mains: $13 to $39; $12 to $39 at lunch; kids’ menu $9 to $11; free delivery after 5 pm for orders over $25
Drinks: $30 to $52, 16 choices, $7.50 by the glass, six choices; beer on draught; variety of cocktails, highballs and martinis
10:30 am to 11 pm; Sunday brunch buffet 10 am to 2 pm; pub 11 am to 2 am